Everyone holds the key to their healing, but sometimes the body needs a little help. That’s where our Massage Therapy services step in.
Massage Therapy has many benefits including reducing pain and tension, improving sleep, relaxation, and circulation, and decreasing stiffness.
We are currently offering Massage Therapy services on Fridays, 9:30 am - 1 pm.
Appointments are available at 9:30, 10:45 and 12pm.
30 minute massage - $60.00
60 minute massage - $110.00
Contact us below and we will add you to the schedule!
Meet our Massage Therapist
Bio – Born in Poland and now residing in Haledon, NJ, Wojciech brings 16 years of experience working with athletes and clients who suffer from pain, fascial restriction, postural dysfunction, and poor quality of movement.
· Deep tissue, fascia release, tension toning.
· Restoring fascia movement, restoring proper blood/ lymph circulation in affected areas
· mechanical trauma release stored in fascia in the form of knots or hypertension,
· fascia balancing; working on the fascia chains
· Active release as a form of integration of restored fascia qualities with new and proper movement patterns
Goals: To work with clients to find compensated movement patterns. Once established, I concentrate on working on the fascia manually to release the tension overload caused by compensated patterns, Through the active release techniques, I restore and Maintain proper movement patterns and integrate them into the body movements with regular daily activities, specific occupations, or sports performance
In his spare time: He enjoys doing crafts and playing games with his children, working out, polar bear plunge, and personal development.